San Diego Web Analytics Job
Must have 4 – 5 Years Experience Hands on Experience with Web Analytics.
Looking for a web analytics candidate who has strong general business skills, the ability write and speak effectively, demonstrated leadership experience, and have a capacity for statistical analysis.
As a Web Analyst, your responsibilities include:
- You must have a heavy understanding of web analytics. Ideally some type of certification would be great.
- You will have to identify problems and come up with solid solutions based on your data findings.
- Having great persecution skills is a MUST, as this person will have to communicate to all levels of management, resources and clients.
- Accurately measure, collect, analyze, report and provide strategic recommendations to all client related projects and internal strategy.
- Analyze client’s online behavior through conversion data and multi-channel attributions.
- Evaluate web campaigns across multiple attribution methods and assess cross-campaign interactions to optimize marketing mix.
- Interpret data for presentation to a diverse and varying client base with a varying degree of complexity.
- Define key performance metrics for user behavior and marketing effectiveness (user growth, engagement, abandonment, campaign ROI, segmentation).
- Perform data validation and coordinate tagging and tracking parameter implementations for accurate internal data collection.
- Collaborate across departments to mentor and educate resources on Web Analytics.
- Staying abreast to current trends and best practices within web analytic tools, techniques and our industry
350 10th Ave
San Diego, CA 92101
888.854.7083 O | 888.854.7079 F