Front-End Web Developer Job.
You would be responsible for designing and producing the user interface and overall customer experience for multiple clients.
- Collaborates with Creative team and other departments throughout the company to create and execute the best user interfaces possible
- Ensures that all design elements, templates and finished solutions work within a variety of browser types and screen settings along with the constraints set by client specification
- Designs interfaces for sites through the understanding of customer priorities, corporate style guidelines, branding, color, audience and campaign specifications
- Presents designs and chops to creative team and Creative Directors
- College BA diploma or equivalent preferred
- 4+ years experience in HTML & CSS, Adobe CS
- Design an interactive layout from concept and/or take an approved layout and add interactive animation
- Strong knowledge of web browsers and cross platform constraints
- Strong understanding of web standards compliance
- Experience with version control (SVN or Git preferred)
- Experience with CMS and/or E-commerce platforms such as WordPress, Magneto, etc.
San Diego Front-End Web Developer Apply Here